Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dear Hanis Haizi

Dear Hanis Haizi...


I love your blog because... 

Your blog is super beautiful,
with your beautiful real picture as the background like a model,
its very nice and sweet!

When reading your blog, i can feel POSITIVE energy in yourself,
You're  INSPIRING me, make me wake up from my day dreaming.. 

 From you,

I learn how to IMPROVE and MOTIVATE myself,
I gain a lot of KNOWLEDGE from your blog,
From your story,  I  realize that every person have POTENTIAL to
become SUCCESSFUL persons

 You're such amazing woman who passionate in business.
I also have same interest with you,
so I hope that i can learn something from your blog.
Because till know i still finding my inner strength to change myself attitude...
I hope to be STRONG as you!

Oh Beauty Sis Hanis Haizi,

 You give me a BOOST to CHANGE,
You make me feel CONFIDENT,
You make me feel GORGEOUS as you!
But of course i will become more super confident with 
your Chanel Bag collections.. 
Hopefully I will win one of your collections..

... Please, please let me have the CHANEL surprise gift you mentioned here

.
.
.
Dear Hanis Haizi,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May Allah bless you and happy with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment